Life in Downtown South Bend, Indiana is anything but average. Every morning you'll find a world-class city waiting outside your front door where history, entertainment and outdoor fun meet to create an active, engaging lifestyle. The diverse population of South Bend's downtown includes retirees, college students, families, young professionals and everyone in between. South Bend is the sort of city where every new resident is welcomed as a member of the community. Once you experience Downtown South Bend, it's hard to imagine living anywhere else.
Never a Dull Moment: Enjoy Active, Exciting Lifestyle in Downtown South Bend
Our team of REALTORS® have the inside scoop on the city, and it all starts with a diverse collection of real estate options. South Bend homes for sale include properties to match every budget and every home buyer. All of the amenities, services and entertainment options you need are just a short stroll away when you live Downtown
- Fantastic Food – Our introduction starts with a collection of dining options that is sure to get your mouth watering. Attending Restaurant Week is a great way to find your own favorites. Downtown South Bend features cuisine from all around the world. And, when you're in the mood to satisfy your sweet tooth, you'll find delectable treats in an atmospheric setting at the Chocolate Cafe.
- Delicious Drinks – Food is great, but what about when you want to blow off a bit of steam? Downtown South Bend has you covered--no matter your flavor of choice. Just head out to Beer Walk or Wine Walk to sample all of the local favorites. These events are so popular that they now happen twice per year, once in the summer and once in early fall.
- Downtown Art – The arts scene is a huge part of life in Downtown South Bend, and there are few better examples than the annual Art Beat. Art Beat is all about showing off the hard work of local artists, chefs, artisans, and performers. There are performance spaces setup throughout the downtown area during the festival and you never know who you might see on stage.
- Business Opportunities – Downtown South Bend has grown into a hot destination in part by providing opportunities for unique new businesses to thrive in the city. If you are interested in starting a business of your own, the city provides a warm welcome for entrepreneurs.
- An Active Lifestyle – Downtown South Bend is very walkable and provides great opportunities to stay in shape. Outdoor activities around the city include river rafting, hiking, youth and adult athletic leagues, a large collection of parks and even a summer fitness program where you can enjoy an outdoor workout with your neighbors. For affordable family fun outdoors, try taking in a minor league baseball game at Four Winds Field, the home stadium of the South Bend Silver Hawks.
As great as things are now in Downtown South Bend, the future looks even brighter thanks to continued investment in the area. New businesses, services and entertainment options will continue to generate excitement and residents will keep finding new reasons to fall in love with the city all over again. Contact us at Cressy and Everett Real Estate for your South Bend, Indiana real estate needs.